Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

Queens Regnant Editors!

Go down 
+11
Zero Flare
MeltyTale
JinxShadow
jewlecho
Hiroko
zomg4srsly
swimmergirl123
Dusk
mzink
tpchikki15
(。◕‿‿◕。)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Oh my gosh, I love that guy! I watched his review for one of the Zelda games in which you control Zelda, and I laughed so hard I cried. XD
Back to top Go down
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female
Number of posts : 1690
Humor : GURRRRRRRRRRRL SHE'S NOT WEARING YODSTER!

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Alright, I added you in Dyna-Dash
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female
Number of posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:52 am

i know lol, i cant cry but i sure would if i could. laugh until my insides hurt on a lot of his videos like superman64, ninja turtles, and just too many to name.. i think i recall the one youre talking about lol. zelda kills a bad guy and hes like 'youve killed me' and she says '..good' lol and his reaction kills me. 'haha good... mwhaha good!' and in that xmen one 'WELCOME TO DIE' and at the end of the ghostbusters game 'conglaturations you have just completed a great game. thank you for proving the justice of our culture.'
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 am

MoonScar wrote:
i know lol, i cant cry but i sure would if i could. laugh until my insides hurt on a lot of his videos like superman64, ninja turtles, and just too many to name.. i think i recall the one youre talking about lol. zelda kills a bad guy and hes like 'youve killed me' and she says '..good' lol and his reaction kills me. 'haha good... mwhaha good!' and in that xmen one 'WELCOME TO DIE' and at the end of the ghostbusters game 'conglaturations you have just completed a great game. thank you for proving the justice of our culture.'
That's the one! He was like.... WTF?!
Back to top Go down
MH94XD
QR Writers
QR Writers
MH94XD

Female
Number of posts : 142
Humor : hehehe >=3 XD

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm

This sounds awesome =D
Back to top Go down
mzink
QR Writers
QR Writers
mzink

Female
Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Omg Moon thanks for posting about him lol, I'm lovin watchin it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mzinkk9
DynaDASH
QR Writers
QR Writers
DynaDASH

Female
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Serious.

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:59 am

Oh, I'm added, thank you very much.
I have played a lot of games, and a few of the recent generation, I might be thinking of the game I'll plan to review, but be warned, I still do not know the "format" of the reviews, but I might as well do my best, thanks for the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://dyna-blade.deviantart.com/
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 am

For the format just look at the reviews weve done so far. Just do them like that.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

Female
Number of posts : 634
Humor : Weegee!

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:29 am

Hey Ash, can we do reviews/previews about movies?
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/dusk99.ai
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 am

zomg4srsly wrote:
Woah, that's an awesome idea Hiroko!

*has a whole bunch of ideas nao*

We could interview the top players here. Like ask who they main, describe their playing style, tips they have, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am

That's so cool! Who to interview first...

Last edited by tpchikki15 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mzink
QR Writers
QR Writers
mzink

Female
Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Well someone could do like Smasher of the Week, or of the Month or something for the interviews. Doesn't always have to be top players, it can sort of be a way for everyone to get a better feel of the particular smasher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mzinkk9
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:50 pm

mzink wrote:
Well someone could do like Smasher of the Week, or of the Month or something for the interviews. Doesn't always have to be top players, it can sort of be a way for everyone to get a better feel of the particular smasher.
I like Megs idea, Captain Fabulous approves! Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 442479
Back to top Go down
DynaDASH
QR Writers
QR Writers
DynaDASH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 am

Interviews are a great idea, I agree.
¿But interviewing who?
Back to top Go down
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 am

What I was thinking is that we could interview random members or have members that want to be interviewed, or like Meg said Smasher of the Week, etc. We could also make the interview more general(like not just Smash). Or we could have a Smash only interview, up to you girls.
Back to top Go down
DynaDASH
QR Writers
QR Writers
DynaDASH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 pm

I think that people who does "interesting stuff" should be interviewed; designers, people who draw, talented smashers, "internet celebrities", people like that, I think those people usually bring up interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 pm

DynaDASH wrote:
I think that people who does "interesting stuff" should be interviewed; designers, people who draw, talented smashers, "internet celebrities", people like that, I think those people usually bring up interesting stuff.
We should definitely do that.
Back to top Go down
daisy
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 990
Humor : anything that makes me laugh :3

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:54 pm

i love the cover of the magazine :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/princessdaisy09
DynaDASH
QR Writers
QR Writers
DynaDASH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I think I should be able to do "something" soon, as I'll recover my Laptop's charger, so, I'll be on more often, I just hope the charger to arrive today. I also recovered my TV if anyone is interested in playin' some Brawl.

EDIT: Alright, I got my charger, I am 100% back.

Last edited by DynaDASH on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well, important edit, to me, at least.)
Back to top Go down
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 am

Needs moar Reviews and Previews. Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 620746
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
DynaDASH
QR Writers
QR Writers
DynaDASH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:06 am

moar vespene gas
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 pm

i think the interview should be half smash half whatever the interviewer chooses.
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:51 pm

I have a few reviews I should write, I've just been too lazy lol. I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm

so is anyone gonna do these interviews ?? or can i start em up already? lol
Back to top Go down
jewlecho
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
jewlecho

Female
Number of posts : 1053
Humor : certain guys...

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

A random Q&A would be fun. Kinda like Hiroko's vlog, just not verbal. lol
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/jewlecho.ai
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queens Regnant Editors!   Queens Regnant Editors! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queens Regnant Editors!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next