Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.

Go down 
+2
HanZo
RoK the Reaper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoK the Reaper

RoK the Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 18
Humor : Off Beat / Morbid

Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Empty
PostSubject: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 am

Salutations.

I'm RoK the Reaper. Most of you that played Brawl early on after it came out probably remember me. I mained Ike and was very good with him, one of the best at that time. I've ran the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike clan, as well as the clan "Jigoku 13", which were both very deadly clans. The Royal Knights haven't gotten much attention here, which makes sense since it's a mostly female forum. But I am here to talk about uniting and forming in games, not necessarily for Brawl. So, I want to cover a few topics I think that we need to establish here in the Royal Knights.

#1 "Assemble Teams". We need to figure out which games that we have that we need to be competitive in. Because of that, we can start having tryouts for starting squads and sub-squads for clans, as well as begin to get other players that want to learn into those games. I'll give the list of games I have as a starting point.

Gears of War 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Street Fighter IV (Soon to be Super Street Fighter IV)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix

I don't have a Wii but I do plan on getting one sometime within the future, along with Tatsunoko vs Capcom as well as Smash Bros. Brawl again.

#2 - Regular posting and practicing against our female counter-parts, the Queen's Regnant.

Having competition within he clan is a good way to improve. If we beat them badly, they will train and then improve. If they can beat us really badly, they will train and then improve as well. Perhaps we could also fight other clans with a mixing of the two clans (TRK & QR) and form an All-Star team. You never know. Also, what regular posting will do is make it where we are more active with this place. The better the activitythe more people want to particpate, the less the activity, the less of people who actually care at all.

#3 - TOURNAMENTS.

Tournaments are a good thing, they motivate us. People train harder, people are anxious and visit the forums a lot and then people participate. If you do good in one tournament, you play the game more and post m ore. If you lose, and you're not frustrated, you try to get better to do good in the next one.
Back to top Go down
http://RoKtheReaper.Blogspot.com
HanZo

HanZo

Male
Number of posts : 37
Humor : You Just Mad Cuz Im Stylin On You

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:42 am

2gud lol

and nice to meet you Rok, lol i think ive mostly see you on AiF is that correct?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperRenji
Riot
Baby Poster
Baby Poster
Riot

Male
Number of posts : 140
Humor : romuH

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:58 am

1. We have teams.
2. We already do.
3. We already do.
Back to top Go down
http://1Dclan.com
RoK the Reaper

RoK the Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 18
Humor : Off Beat / Morbid

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:27 am

HanZo wrote:
2gud lol

and nice to meet you Rok, lol i think ive mostly see you on AiF is that correct?

That's correct, though, haven't been very active lately.
Back to top Go down
http://RoKtheReaper.Blogspot.com
caseybloood

Male
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Anything but Dane cook XD

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 pm

We have monthly brawl tournys, so hopefully when u do get a wii again u can be in um Very Happy Theres a aib group as well for TRK made by me, hopefully soon to be more active.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/CaseyBloood.ai
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 pm

I appreciate the ideas RoK, but like Riot said, we do most of those things already. The games we focus on are MK Wii, Brawl, and Pokemon D/P/P (and most likely HG and SS.) We have monthly tournaments, the March tourney is already halfway through, but you're welcome to sign up for the April Tourney. If you want to run monthly tourneys for TRK members only, that would be ok, but hosting your own tournaments for both groups would be preferred. And we have competitions among our members called Wing Groups, but we're not going to start those groups until we move to the new site.
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male
Number of posts : 251
Humor : Yup. : D

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am

ROK I'm sure that you have not been here enough to say that TRK don't get enough attention. Infact we have been at it since we started. Maybe it's just you, that doesn't see how great things are of right now. Just like riot mention we have all of those. If your looking for a match in ANY game please make a post on the Match section.
Back to top Go down
http://kangurocow.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.   Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Page 1 of 1