Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

QoB Independence Day Tourney!

Go down 
+6
(。◕‿‿◕。)
zomg4srsly
Dusk
RevanStone
swimmergirl123
tpchikki15
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jewlecho
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
jewlecho

Female
Number of posts : 1053
Humor : certain guys...

QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:12 am

I just want a definate date picked...
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/jewlecho.ai
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 am

All right, then the tournament is Sunday, July 5th! 7:00 eastern, 6:00 central, 5:00 mountain, and 4:00 western. Let the random pairing begin!

Round One
Match 1: tpchikki vs. Daisy-Hime
Match 2: Moon vs. Jinx
Match 3: swimmergirl vs. Ashlee
Match 4: Dusk vs. Jewlecho
Match 5: Aaron vs. Michael
Match 6: Geno vs. Hiroko

Round Two
Match 7: 1 vs. 4
Match 8: 2 vs. 3
Match 9: 5 vs. 6
*The winner of each match

Round Three
Match 10: 7 vs. 9
Match 11: 10 vs. 8

I'm not sure about the rules yet, I'll have to talk to Moon. It's definitely three stocks, 8 minutes, no items, but I don't know if we're doing winner takes all or best two out of three, which will impact legal stages.

Last edited by tpchikki15 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female
Number of posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 pm

definately best 2 of 3 for all matches even the final match. we could even do a losers bracket, that adds more play and its not all over if you lose once haha. i know the finals should be epic and all, but ive gotten to the finals as a loser and you have to win twice... and if its like best 4 of 7? i have to win 8 matches, and usually its not a shut out so that can turn into 14 matches just for the finals lol. i guess it could be 3 of 5 that cant get above 10 fights idk what do you all think. and as for stages i say we use the usual accepted stages and give everyone a personal ban, first fight is a random neutral and cant be banned only counter picks can be banned.. so you cant ban fd the first fight but you can the second. get what i mean?
Back to top Go down
daisy
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 990
Humor : anything that makes me laugh :3

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:28 pm

i better get to practice :jedi kirby:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/princessdaisy09
swimmergirl123
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
swimmergirl123

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Humor : whats a humor ._.

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Shocked
i better pracitce like NOW D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/swimmergirl123
Marthqueen

Marthqueen

Female
Number of posts : 70
Humor : lol makes me lol

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Good Luck to chu girls!! n__~ logo
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:16 am

MoonScar wrote:
definately best 2 of 3 for all matches even the final match. we could even do a losers bracket, that adds more play and its not all over if you lose once haha. i know the finals should be epic and all, but ive gotten to the finals as a loser and you have to win twice... and if its like best 4 of 7? i have to win 8 matches, and usually its not a shut out so that can turn into 14 matches just for the finals lol. i guess it could be 3 of 5 that cant get above 10 fights idk what do you all think. and as for stages i say we use the usual accepted stages and give everyone a personal ban, first fight is a random neutral and cant be banned only counter picks can be banned.. so you cant ban fd the first fight but you can the second. get what i mean?
Best two/three is good for me. And a loser's bracket is a good idea as well. But do you want to change it to like a points system? And the stage banning makes sense as well. Can you give us the list of usual accepted stages? Because I'm not sure of all of them myself, lol.
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

sure ill get the list of stages and no i think just match elimination is good no need for points. win or lose end of story.
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 pm

neutrals:

* Battlefield
* Final Destination
* Smashville
* Yoshi's Island

counterpicks:

* Battleship Halberd
* Brinstar
* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Distant Planet
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes (Melee)
* Luigi's Mansion
* Lylat Cruise
* Norfair
* Pokémon Stadium (Melee)
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Rainbow Cruise

if anyone can convince me why one of these stages shouldnt be allowed before friday ill take it off the list, but i find most people stick to the neutrals anyway. stage hazards work both ways after all.
Back to top Go down
swimmergirl123
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
swimmergirl123

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:18 pm

so
were not allowed to choose thoses stages??
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm

This is how it works: the first match, you choose one of the neutrals. The second match, the losing person can pick any of the stages that are listed above. Stages like Rumble Falls are banned. See what I mean? The losing person gets to pick the stage for the next match, and it's best two out of three.
Back to top Go down
swimmergirl123
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
swimmergirl123

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 am

but how will we know
if where choosing the next stage
when it might not show up
that always confuses me X_x
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 am

both players say pick this stage, if it doesnt show up no contest or kill yourself three times real fast. also tp id like to add aaron and michael to the tournament roster
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am

Sure thing Moon. They'll play each other, I guess, lol.

Edit: That means we need another two people, because we have five pairs, and we need an even number. Do you have any other people you want to invite? If not, I'll ask people from friendcodes.
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:26 am

we can invite some of the guys from the chat ie bj and his bros, wyrven in his kronies. lol aarons not gonna like fighting michael right off the bat. oh well good think there is gonna be a losers bracket hahaha. and its ok to give a bye if need be for an odd number belle.
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:11 pm

We'll find some people, I'm sure. I'll ask Charlie and Sgt, I think they'd like to do it.
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:50 am

Geno said he's in, now we just need one more person.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
Hiroko

Female
Number of posts : 819
Humor : Hee hee hee hee HEE.

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Ashlee asked me yesterday if I wanted to join.
Gaw, I missed it. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.funstuffcom.freeforum.ca
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:26 pm

We still need one more person! Are you up for it?
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
Hiroko

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Yessir.
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:46 pm

All right, perfect! I updated the list on the other page. :3

Edit:
Round One
Match 2: Moon vs. Jinx
Match 3: swimmergirl vs. Ashlee
Match 4: Dusk vs. Jewlecho
Match 5: Aaron vs. Michael
Match 6: Geno vs. Hiroko

Round Two
Match 7: 1 vs. 4
Match 8: 2 vs. 3
Match 9: 5 vs. 6
*The winner of each match

Round Three
Match 10: 7 vs. 9
Match 11: 10 vs. 8

And I'll add a loser's bracket. Is that ok with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

Female
Number of posts : 634
Humor : Weegee!

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Sounds good to me!
I'm so excited pom poms
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/dusk99.ai
Hiroko
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
Hiroko

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Fine with me. :3

The question is, how do I get in touch with Geno...
Back to top Go down
jewlecho
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
jewlecho

Female
Number of posts : 1053
Humor : certain guys...

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 am

Geno? This is probably a longshot, but that's not a guy by the name of GenoSamus is it?
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/jewlecho.ai
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 am

Geno = GenoSamus, so yeah, that's him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QoB Independence Day Tourney!   QoB Independence Day Tourney! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QoB Independence Day Tourney!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next