Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

As promised, here's a set of rules and guidlines for clan wars. Please read carefully before you sign up for a war, because you are expected to fulfill all requirements as well as follow the rules.

*You must be an active member of QR to participate in a war.

*You must complete testing before you participate in a war.

*If you sign up for the war, you are expected to be there. Failure to do this will result in a ban from the next war.

*Anyone who does not show up will forfeit their spot, and a backup will take their place.

*If you can't verify your attendance at least two days prior to the war, you will not be a starter.

*There will be at least three backups, however, there is no limit on the number of backups.

*The same no-show penalty applies to the three 'official' backups.

*A certain number of spots in each war will be held for A girls. Once those spots are filled, every other spot is up for grabs.

*The date of the war will be set in stone at least a week in advance.

*Wars will take place on one day, with exceptions agreed upon by both clans.

*Wars will not exceed two days.

*You are expected to show respect to the other clan at all times during the war. Taunting, rude comments, and spiteful remarks will not be tolerated.

I have no idea why, but I can't sticky this thread. Can someone else do it?

Last edited by tpchikki15 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 am

I have some suggestions:

- to go with the active thing, a member must complete testing before she can participate in a war.
- perhaps add some clan war procedures like how elimination or round robin works (for noobs like me), Moon's tennis format, list of neutral, counterpicks, and banned stages, etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
Akira

Akira

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 am

zomg4srsly wrote:

- perhaps add some clan war procedures like how elimination or round robin works (for noobs like me), Moon's tennis format, list of neutral, counterpicks, and banned stages, etc...

I think that just depends on each specific war. At least in all the other clans I've been in, they have a consensus between the two warring clans with the rules of each war. One might be crew format, while the other can be tourney format. The list goes on. That'd probably be a little bit tedious to add procedures for every war type.
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 am

I'll definitely add the first one, but like Akira said, the counterpick/banned stages and war format are specific to a certain war. And it would take me forever, haha. But I can make a guide explaining all that stuff, just in a different thread.
Back to top Go down
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh ok. I didn't know it was that complicated ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Haha, you'll see how complicated it is when I finally get around to making the guide. I'm too lazy. v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines   QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QoB Clan War Rules and Guidlines
Page 1 of 1