Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

Ideas For Our Official Video

Go down 
+2
Dusk
(。◕‿‿◕。)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female
Number of posts : 1690
Humor : GURRRRRRRRRRRL SHE'S NOT WEARING YODSTER!

Ideas For Our Official Video Empty
PostSubject: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Many girls want a Brawl only video, but I just had a random thought, how about a video with some gameplay of us playing Animal Crossing, Brawl, MK Wii, and etc, any games really or WiFi ones. This is just an idea I had, I'd love to hear more from you girls.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Dusk
Dusk

Female
Number of posts : 634
Humor : Weegee!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 pm

I like that idea Ash! Well we can try putting parts in it of other games also, idk if you girls want to. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/dusk99.ai
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 pm

I'd want to stick with Mario Kart and Brawl only, personally. I don't really see the point in adding too many games; like how would that reflect anything?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
Dusk
Dusk

Female
Number of posts : 634
Humor : Weegee!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:25 pm

I don't really mind for which games to be on the video, either way is fine for me. =)
*was just trying to give good ideas Sad*
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/dusk99.ai
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 pm

lawl, Dusk. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 pm

I agree with Maria, brawl and MK Wii are good. And I think we should do bits and pieces of almost everyone, and try to get as many characters as possible. OR we could do two seperate videos, one QMK and on QoB.
Back to top Go down
jewlecho
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
jewlecho

Female
Number of posts : 1053
Humor : certain guys...

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 am

I like the idea of 3 different videos. Along the lines of what tp said, one for QR and one for QMK that show off Brawl and MKW.

But also one that combines the both of them. Which I guess could be the standard one to show off. lol
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/jewlecho.ai
Hiroko
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
Hiroko

Female
Number of posts : 819
Humor : Hee hee hee hee HEE.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 am

I think we should do two seperate videos for QoB and QMK, and like Jewel suggested, perhaps a mashup of both parts of the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funstuffcom.freeforum.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas For Our Official Video   Ideas For Our Official Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas For Our Official Video
Page 1 of 1