Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

Who's the prettiest girl at QR?

Go down 
+4
MissMisa12
tpchikki15
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Crisis
8 posters

Who's the prettiest girl at QR
Ashlee
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap12%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
Misa
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap3%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Jewl
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap12%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
Moon/Raven
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap11%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Krystal
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap2%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Brenda
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap3%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Katie
 3% [ 2 ]
Ariel
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap2%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Alexa
 3% [ 2 ]
Hiroko
 2% [ 1 ]
Zero_Flare
 3% [ 2 ]
Minerva
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap14%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 9 ]
Flandre
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap8%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Maria
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap5%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Dyna
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap11%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Roxy
Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_lcap9%Who's the prettiest girl at QR? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 66

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Crisis

Crisis

Female
Number of posts : 92

Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 pm

This started off as a joke in the portal, so might as well turn it into a poll lol.

Cant vote for yourself. Also please note that this is in good fun, dont take it to seriously.

Also please only vote for 4 people.

ONLY ACTIVE GIRLS WERE PUT ON HERE!

ITS A JOKE POLL

Back to top Go down
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female
Number of posts : 1690
Humor : GURRRRRRRRRRRL SHE'S NOT WEARING YODSTER!

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:04 am

Lol
No one cares about this.... XD
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 pm

I haven't even posted a picture of myself! So, here you go:

Spoiler:

Now my victory is guaranteed...
Back to top Go down
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Admin
Admin
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Female
Number of posts : 1690
Humor : GURRRRRRRRRRRL SHE'S NOT WEARING YODSTER!

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:15 pm

tpchikki15 wrote:

Spoiler:

I give up! Who's the prettiest girl at QR? 620746
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
MissMisa12
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
MissMisa12

Female
Number of posts : 202
Humor : Your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 am

LOL! That's pretty great xD. Nobody's really seen a pic of me except a few people.. ahh well. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sumer

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 am

>________< Can i some how change my vote to katie? <.<
Back to top Go down
daisy
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 990
Humor : anything that makes me laugh :3

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 am

wut katie is so hot!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/princessdaisy09
Raganarok_Blazing_Fate

Female
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 am

tpchikki15 wrote:

Spoiler:

MY EYES!!! freaky
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Raganarok_Blazing_Fate wrote:
MY EYES!!! freaky

Can't get enough of me, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Raganarok_Blazing_Fate

Female
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 pm

i just can't look away! :O
Back to top Go down
RevanStone
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
RevanStone

Female
Number of posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:38 pm

yay my vote put jewlecho in the lead!
Back to top Go down
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 am

Nope, you two are tied. How could you possibly be beating me? xD
Back to top Go down
daisy
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 990
Humor : anything that makes me laugh :3

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

actually minerva has 7 votes, who is that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/princessdaisy09
zomg4srsly
Post To Much!
Post To Much!
zomg4srsly

Female
Number of posts : 1130
Humor : random + irony = win

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 am

Minerva is Dusk's sister, who technically isn't part of this site... lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zomg4srsly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the prettiest girl at QR?   Who's the prettiest girl at QR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's the prettiest girl at QR?
Page 1 of 1