Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
tpchikki15
caseybloood
daisy
Kangurocow
popstar101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
popstar101

Female
Number of posts : 9
Humor : i don't got one

warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm

hi i am more thean ready to get my butt kick if you want to brawl ask 4 my fc affraid
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male
Number of posts : 251
Humor : Yup. : D

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 pm

COOL COOL!
I can brawl just about anytime if you want! : D
FC: 3695-1443-5835
Name: KCOW
Back to top Go down
http://kangurocow.deviantart.com/
daisy
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 990
Humor : anything that makes me laugh :3

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 pm

i`d love to brawl you popstar ^w^

[--------------my fc is right there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/princessdaisy09
caseybloood

Male
Number of posts : 64
Humor : Anything but Dane cook XD

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 am

Same here Very Happy

<-------------------- fcs there let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/CaseyBloood.ai
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Popstar, you can put your FC in your profile as well. Go to Profile and there's a ton of information you can fill in.

I haven't brawled in a while, but feel free to add me. My FC is to the left as well, and the name's Katie.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
QoB Graphix Goddess
QoB Graphix Goddess
Hiroko

Female
Number of posts : 819
Humor : Hee hee hee hee HEE.

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 pm

You can go ahead and add me, as well. Surprised I likewise haven't Brawled competitively in a while, but I still enjoy playing it.

Also, for the Mains section in your profile, you can input a smiley (in your case, the Marth smiley) by putting colons around "marth".
Back to top Go down
http://www.funstuffcom.freeforum.ca
popstar101

Female
Humor : i don't got one

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

ok i would love to brawl all of ya'll tell me whean ya'll can
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 pm

I can usually brawl during 6 to 10 pm CST. And usually everyday unless I'm doing something.> : 3
Back to top Go down
kaMek

kaMek

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 am

Sounds good, let me know when you add me so I can add you.

4769-5657-1306
Nick: toto
Back to top Go down
zappychu

Male
Humor : i dont really like that many kinds of jokes.

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 pm

good give me your fc, mine is 0130-9613-1372
name : Zappy
Back to top Go down
MissMisa12
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
MissMisa12

Female
Number of posts : 202
Humor : Your mom.

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 am

I want to brawl you. I see you're a Marth main, eh? This should be interesting.
My fc is to the left somewhere.
<---
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm

I also want to play you! D :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!   warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1