Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riot
Baby Poster
Baby Poster
Riot

Male
Number of posts : 140
Humor : romuH

How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Empty
PostSubject: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:52 am

Okay, this might of been thought of before, but I been using this method since the original Silver and Gold Versions came out.
I didn't have internet (nor a computer) back then, so I came up with this, not saying no one else did.

Here's what you need:
-Have encounter the three beasts in the Burned Tower and they ran away.
-Familiarize yourself with Route: 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 42
-A pokemon under level 40, can not be level 40 (confirmed by Cris).
-Max Repels (a lot, 30ish)
-Pokemon that knows Fly
-Pokemon that knows Surf

What you do:
1. Fly to Ecruteak City
2. Check the Pokegear Map, you should see Entei and Raikou.
3. Check what Route they are, if they're in the Routes I mentioned before go to step 4, if not, go to step 1.
4. Now, check what route it is in, and follow the steps depending on the route:

Route 36:
1a. Go to Route 37
2a. Check Pokegear if one of them is with you. (Your head might be covering it, if you can't find it on the map, most likely is on the same route)
3a. If one of them is with you, go to step 4a, if not go back to step 1 in "What you do"
4a. Make sure your under lvl 40 Pokemon is in your first slot, save the game, and use Max Repel.
5a. Go to grass and run around it until Beast appears.

Route 37 or 39:
1b. Go to Route 37 and then go back to Ecruteak without stepping on the grass.
2b. Check where Beast is.
3b. If beast is in Router 37 or 39, go back to step 1b. If it is in Route 38 or 42, go to step 4b. If it is somewhere else, fly back to step 1 "Fly to Ecruteak City."
4b. If is in Route 38, go to the instructions on under Route 38. If is in Route 42, go to instruction under Route 42.

Route 38
1c. Go to Route 38.
2c. Save it, and use max repel.
3c. Go into grass until Beast comes out.

Route 42
1d. Go to Route 42
2d. Head to the shore of the water.
3d. Save it and use surf.
4d. Use max repel.
5d. Swim around until Beast comes out (yes they can walk on water =O)

Quick Tips:
-They run away, so best thing to do is trap them. Use moves like Mean Look or Wrap that don't let them escape.
-Be sure to have a Pokemon quick enough to land the move, my level 38 Victreebell was able to use wrap.
-Have a move to make them sleep so they won't use Roar, I used Sleep Powder with my Victreebell.
-Best thing to use is a Haunter or Gengar at level 37-39 that knows Mean Look and Hypnosis.
-Damage the Beast until its HP is really low.
-I recommend using the Fast Ball at the day, and Dusk Ball at night.

So, good luck and let the HUNT begin.
Back to top Go down
http://1Dclan.com
MissMisa12
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
MissMisa12

Female
Number of posts : 202
Humor : Your mom.

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 am

nice (:
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male
Number of posts : 251
Humor : Yup. : D

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 am

Thanks riot! This will be useful! : D
Back to top Go down
http://kangurocow.deviantart.com/
Riot
Baby Poster
Baby Poster
Riot

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 am

10:50 PM pacific time, the HUNT... is over. Razz

Good luck to you people, Raikou took me the longest to catch.
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

D : aww man, why couldn't the hunt be today? I could of stay up later! : (
Back to top Go down
Riot
Baby Poster
Baby Poster
Riot

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm going to get Kanto badges today, I can assist you on the HUNT if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kangurocow
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
Kangurocow

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:26 pm

YES, i will continue the HUNT tonight! : D
Back to top Go down
MissMisa12
Bounty Hunter Poster
Bounty Hunter Poster
MissMisa12

Female
Number of posts : 202
Humor : Your mom.

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Interesting ._.
Back to top Go down
DynaDASH
QR Writers
QR Writers
DynaDASH

Female
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Serious.

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Old stuff.
I thought it was a 'new' strategy to catch them faster.
Back to top Go down
http://dyna-blade.deviantart.com/
Riot
Baby Poster
Baby Poster
Riot

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 am

DynaDASH wrote:
Old stuff.
I thought it was a 'new' strategy to catch them faster.

Well yeah it has to be old, like I said, I wasn't the only one that came up with this. I got payed $2 for catching any beast in 4th grade with a master ball, $5 without, very profitable times.
Back to top Go down
Slither2Hunter

Male
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am

old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method   How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queens Regnant! :: Queens of Pokemon! :: Queens of Pokemon-
Jump to: