Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tpchikki15
Admin
Admin
tpchikki15

Female
Number of posts : 1889
Humor : Potter Puppet Pals!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) Empty
PostLegend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review)

Here it is. The game that is part of my username. My all-time favorite.

Cover:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) TP_Wii
Console:
Nintendo Wii/GCN
Developed By:
Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development
Published By:
Nintendo

Graphics: Great
Storyline: Great
Characters: Good
Controls: Good
Music: Great
Overall Grade: Great

The game was awesome. It was one of the best games I have ever played, and by far my favorite. The graphics were amazing, it looked almost real without being crossing the creepy line. If you stood in one spot and looked up, it was as if you were looking at the real sun. The screen around would go dark, and it hurt to look at. Even the shadows were realistic. They moved with you when you ran, and they were as detailed as the characters, rather than a large greyish blob. Also, there were shadows from the trees and gaps where the sunlight was coming through the leaves. They couldn't have done any better, in my opinion.

The storyline was really interesting and original, but there were some gaps. At least, they were gaps to me, but some people would say that they left it to your own interpretation.
Spoiler:

Overall, the storyline involving Twilight and two interconnected realms was very creative and well-done.

Unlike some games, Twilight Princess focused on a few characters rather than several. There were, of course, Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf. But there were new ones as well, including Zant, who was a main antagonist, and Midna, who was Link's partner. Midna was a quirky character with a big personality, unlike Link's partners from past games. Secondary characters helped Link frequently.

The controls were pretty good. You could swing the Wiimote to weild the sword, but I wish it was more than just wiggling it a bit. I had major problems with the shield, I could never thrust the shield forward, which is essential in defeating certain enemies.

The biggest problem I had with it was that the battles were way too easy. Once you figured out what items you had to use, three to six attacks and it was over. The final battle, which I expected to be the hardest, was one of the easiest. I only lost three hearts throughout the entire battle.

The music was awesome. It wasn't too repetitive, and they never used the same dungeon music twice. The music made me want to jump up and down and cry at the same time.

I loved almost everything else about the game. The dungeons were scary, yet exciting, the music was amazing, and the storyline was interesting. Although the puzzles were extremely frustrating at times, I enjoyed them. It made me want to play the other Zelda games.

Last edited by tpchikki15 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review) :: Comments

swimmergirl123
Re: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review)
Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 pm by swimmergirl123
i was hoping to buy this game
but i just cant find it anymore D:
Dusk
Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:06 pm by Dusk
I think that Zant kills him..since he realized that Gannon only used him, he suicides and since they are connected it kills Gannon as well.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:33 pm by Guest
ehhh i like it very much Smile and i looooove how the characters look n___n !!
Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:01 pm by nick128
"Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess" was an awsome Zelda game they made for the GC, especially with the Graphics and all, just wished the game was alot longer with tougher boss battles.
MeltyTale
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 pm by MeltyTale
Great Review =]
Although TP isn't my favorite Zelda game
(Actually it's at the bottom of my list)
you did an amazing job summing it all up!

I never had problems with the Sheild though.
The graphics could've been a little better though <3

If you liked TP, you should play Ocarina of Time
or Majora's Mask on the N64! those 2 games brought me into
gaming =D BTW..... great review! wait... I already said that xD

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Review)

Page 1 of 1