Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Welcome to the official Queens Regnant site! We're a group of female gamers that come here to play games like for Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. If you would like to join please register and remember to introduce yourself and stay active!

We are now letting guys join the site! We made a sub clan for the guys called The Royal Knights! You guys are going to be our knights, since we being Queens. So gentleman welcome aboard!

QR Staff~
Queens Regnant!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're happy and you know it, VISIT QR MORE OFTEN DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash and Katie <3 you girls (and guys)!~ <--- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mmm, corned beef.
QR's very own subclan, The Royal Knights, has arrived! Welcome aboard guys.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite QoP banner! There's still time left to vote!
Latest topics
» How to encounter Entei and Raikou in HG/SS easier with the Riot Method
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 am by Slither2Hunter

» March Tourney
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm by MissMisa12

» Plans for QoP wars???
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm by MissMisa12

» cSc Tournament
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 pm by jewlecho

» Royal Knight, Call-to-Arms.
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 am by Kangurocow

» Hey, remember me?
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 am by jewlecho

» Friend code thread
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm by MissMisa12

» Queens of pokemon Banners!!!
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm by MissMisa12

» QueensRegnant.Com
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm by Riot

» The Royal Knights
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm by Riot

» Hey you! Click this! O.O
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm by daisy

» Clan war against [TF]
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 pm by tpchikki15

» Can you out smart L?
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Kangurocow

» Just stopping by. :)
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am by MissMisa12

» TRK Banner Contest!!!11!1
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm by tpchikki15

» warning new girl ready to get her butt kick!!!!!!
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm by Kangurocow

» Oshi-.... We're Back ;3
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm by MissMisa12

» SOMEBODY BRAWL ME NOW
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 am by MissMisa12

» Spoiler Youtube Video Quick Fix
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Riot

» mario kart wii tournament
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm by daisy

» Recruiting
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Valkyria Chronicles
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm by tpchikki15

» cSc: Won
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm by tpchikki15

» Pokemon Contests???
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm by MissMisa12

» Friends/Foes
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm by Riot

» February Tourney
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am by Kangurocow

» Favorite pokemons??
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am by Riot

» SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME INTERVIEW GO!!!! [with ash]
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Official Post Your FriendCode!
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am by (。◕‿‿◕。)

» Advice Section.
Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm by MissMisa12

Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
umashi
QR Writers
QR Writers

Female
Number of posts : 4
Humor : My mind is like a bullet stuck in time

Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Empty
PostShadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review)

Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) Persona3jacke

What is it with teenagers these days, school, friends, and putting guns against their heads!? That is what it is like in the video game Shin Megami Tensei’s Persona 3. I truly loved Persona 3 it is about high school teenagers fighting against evil to save the world. That may sound cliché but this game stands out above most role playing video games. Not only must the player fight the shadows, the villains of the game, but the player must also develop social links. That is where the player has to make friends and conform to what they want to hear so the player gets to level up their personas. The personas help fight with the player, kind of like if pokemon had a dark side, but the strangest thing is that in order to release them, the characters have to shoot themselves in the head. If that was not enough, the player must also raise their charm, courage, and academics. If they are not high enough some of the social links the player needs to make will not even talk to you. The player then gets to do fun activities like studying or going to the movies, anything to get those stats up. As the player increases their friendships the stronger the player’s personas become. Once the friendship has reached maximum a special persona can be made. So all that time and quirky, sad, or hilarious dialogue is not just filler, it is just as important as the rest of the game play. As if that was not enough to do, don’t forget about your schoolwork, this game is based around the school so another challenge to the game is that you have to answer questions and take tests, this will increase your academics or charm depending on the situation. If you do well on your tests you can also receive special items worth all that extra study time. I mean who would not want to max out courage and reach the level of badass to be brave enough to try someone’s cooking; believe me it happens. With over eighty personas to make, this is a long and challenging game, one that requires much strategy. It took me over a hundred hours to finally complete it, but it was worth it. I had the ultimate move one that can even defeat death, which requires too incredibly strong personas to perform. It may have been tough but the story was full of hardships, complex characters, death, and above all fun. This is a video game that anyone seventeen and over can enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review) :: Comments

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Re: Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review)
Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 pm by (。◕‿‿◕。)
Great review Umashi! You can also add oics to your review, like the cover of the game. But great review!
zomg4srsly
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:00 am by zomg4srsly
Gawd, idk if I want to revisit high school, but this game sounds unique and has some complex systems. What console is it for?
FlandreTheAndroid
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 am by FlandreTheAndroid
persona is amazing it is by far one of the best game series i've played yet, i have 3 and 4 they are great!
mzink
Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:45 pm by mzink
Wth with the having to shoot yourself in the head? Sounds like a great plan.
Cissnei
Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:35 pm by Cissnei
Lol i LOVE persona. i could go on about it all day if i had too.
The shooting the head part is suppose to be a metaphor for awaking the person's subconscious personality aka their persona.

But they took that concept out of the P4 for simple reason they thought kids might think they have persona's an go around shooting them selves in the head.

Shadows are the Darkness (A Persona 3 Review)

Page 1 of 1